Welcome to Class 1-220A
We are starting a new adventure together - online remote learning!
**Students will need to create an account in google classroom.
Just follow the prompts to create an account.
To access Google Classroom:
- Go to https://accounts.google.com- Link can be found in resources
- Enter your PS94 Student Username (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Next
- Enter your PS94 Password: OSIS# (9-digit Student ID number found on the report card)
- Click Next
- Click on the Google Apps (9 dots in the right-hand corner)
- Click on the Google Classroom Icon
- First-timers must select 'student'
- Click on the plus sign + in the right-hand corner and Join Class
- Type Class Code wzqjhmo
Class 1-220A Photos
March 18, 2020
We will be communication through the remind app. If you are not part of our class list PLEASE send a text to 81010, text this message @adolphe to join.
Starting Monday, March 23, 2020 all classroom assignments will posted on Google Classroom. The class code for Google Classroom is wzqjhmo. Google classroom will be accessible by tablet, I-pad, computer and smartphones. We will also be using i-Ready to continue to develop students math and reading skills. Students must take the diagnostic test on their own, for the program to be effective. All the links can be found under the resource section below. The schools website is a wonderful resource with websites to enhance your child's learning daily.
Important Links and Resources