Leader in Me Homepage
What is Leader in Me?
The Leader in Me is Franklin Covey’s whole school transformation process. It teaches 21st century leadership and life skills to students and creates a culture of student empowerment based on the idea that every child can be a leader.
Schools should not merely be focused on improving test scores, but should provide opportunities for students to develop their full potential.
- Problem Solving
- Initiative and Self-Direction
- Cross-Cultural Skills
P.S. 94 Mission Statement
"We are all lifelong leaders"
* We are all learners and lifelong leaders.
* We work together to be successful.
* We celebrate and appreciate our differences: cultural, opinions, learning styles, etc., and learn from each other.
* We motivate each other and try our best to always do what is right even when no one is looking.
P.S. 94 Vision Statement
At P.S. 94, we are life-long leaders and we have high expectations.
This is our acronym.
Look to help
Don't give up
We build a community of lifelong leaders when we use the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids.
Leader in Me Pics
LEADER IN ME GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Join our LIM classroom for lessons, cool down strategies, and many more resources.
Please check this page daily.
The Leader In Me Class code is: omwigpi
Teresa Cutler- Rosa
Mrs. Williams, Ms. Padilla, Mrs. Santiago
Links and Resources
Books to Read