School Supply List for 2014 - 2015
An addition to the School Supply List for 2014-2015
(All Students): 1 pair of headphones in a Ziploc Bag labeled with child’s name to remain in the classroom Technology Area for the school year.
Contact Information: It is critical that we maintain current phone numbers and addresses for all our students. If your contact information changes, please visit the Main Building main office to update the information.
How Can I Help My Child Be Successful in School
1. Read EVERYDAY! You can read to your child or have your child read to you . . . either way . . . READ!
2. Create a consistent after school routine. Help your child study and complete their homework.
3. Be POSITIVE! Always speak positively about school and learning.
4. Encourage! Give your child the opportunity to excel in all areas of their academics.
5. Be sure that your child is getting plenty of rest each night and is ready for school each day.
6. Teach your child to be responsible for their actions and to take pride in all they do!
7. Stay INVOLVED! Make it a point to ask your child about their day.
8. Communicate . . . Please know that you can contact PS 94 with any questions or concerns.
The NYCDOE Calendar for 2014-2015 Academic School Year is now available on the DOE website.
Box Tops for Education
Get "free money" for PS 94! By cutting out the box tops on the products you already purchase, you can support our school at no cost! Each box top is worth 10 cents! The tops add up quickly and helps us to purchase additional items for our students and teachers.
Visit www.btfe.com for more information and a list of products that have these coupons.
SCHOOL UNIFORMS FOR ALL STUDENTS
Grades K - 3: White Shirt or Blouse / Navy Pants or Skirt
Grades 4 - 5: Maroon or Navy Shirt or Blouse / Navy Pants or Skirt
GYM UNIFORM FOR ALL STUDENTS
All Grades: White T-Shirt / Navy Pants / Sneakers
Order forms available in September - Room 105